Wednesday, June 29, 2011

what a day!

Today was... well lets just say it was interesting.   It was pretty hot out today, so the boss decided we should take half the day off and go swimming.  I have never been swimming before.  I know that seems odd, but where I come from there simply are not a lot of swimming pools.  Anyway, I figured why not.  The pool is not too deep, and I could just get in splash a bit and cool off.  

I was gonna save this for Mondays TDS Tidbit, but I will share it now.  Apparently we mannequins do NOT float.  Well, not for very long anyway.  I had bubbles coming out of everyplace!  Talk about your water weight gain!!  So, I figured I would just get out and work on my tan.   I was draining for 15 minutes.... heck I didn't drain that much after two days by the water cooler.

The tanning attempt was pretty much unsuccessful too.  I was laying out for three hours and I don't think I am even a shade darker.

After that I started my own Facebook page.  Now that was a fun time.  So many wonderful people out there.  I am hoping Fons and Porter accept my friend request!!

To all my wonderful blog followers, and all my new Facebook friends, I wish you a very good night!
Q