Tuesday, October 4, 2011

and it just keeps getting better!

This is so very exciting!  I have been approached by a major design company to have my own line of greeting cards!  I almost had to pinch myself to see if it was a dream.  I don't know details yet but apparently they are going to be taking a ton of pictures of me and using them for greeting cards!  How cool is that?  I have been thinking about it all day! What will the line be called?  Quinnies cards? Mannique's messages? oh oh oh Q box greetings!  No, wait that will probably get me sued.  oh well I will leave that to the pro's.  My job is to rock the shoot like I always do!  I think I will try to write a couple of the cards too, then I will get double pay!

Just think soon your birthday will be the best ever cause you will be getting a picture of me!!

Ta for now!  Q