Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I am a star!

I knew it was only a matter of time!  I am now being officially acknowledged in the recent StudioCalvin sale of Blue Girl, I will miss her, and I have been requested to do a photo shoot with a VERY prestigious modeling agency.  Maybe you have heard of them?  (I think it is the Brookings Institute) I am going to be photographed by the legendary Melanie Brooking!! Eat your heart out Naomi Campbell!

I think I even get a sales commission for Blue girl since they named me specifically.  I need to talk to Amanda about getting me a makeup artist.  I really am getting too important to do my own hair and makeup. 

OK Mel, I am gonna get my game on and rock your shoot!  Lets do it!!

Fons & Porter?  Are you out there?  I can't wait to be on your magazine!

Q

2 comments:

Just living life at the Lake said...

Hey Quinn, someday I'm going to get some shots of you for a line of greeting cards. You tell Rob to LOCK YOU IN, girl...cause you are rockin places!

Q said...

OH OH HO!! Very exciting! I can't wait!