Monday, October 3, 2011

in the danger zone

We went for a walk again today.  Apparently Rob and Amanda are thrill seekers cause we went right back to where we saw the bear!  I took a picture of the area, so if you walk there you will know to be careful!  I looked for bear tracks but I think it was windy or something cause there weren't any.  I wish Edgar had been with us.  I'm not sure a bear is considered an agricultural vermin but My little straw man Eddie said  he would have jumped between me and that mean old bear.  He is such a sweetie.

River and Stevie are finished and are about to move into their Zombie Containment Units.  You should be getting a full pic spread soon.  Rob is interviewing them to make sure their bios are accurate.


Thanks for dropping in and watch out for bears!

Q

No comments: