Thursday, May 17, 2012

Is it Friday yet??


Day 4 of Quinnie in Charge and things are going swimmingly.   I can say that because we all know how my little foray in the pool went (for those of you new to my blog you can read about it if you like click here to read about me and pools  if  not, let’s just say it was not a good time) Which brings me back to my original point: it is going swimmingly.  

Simon is being, and pardon my French, a butt!  How the boss gets him to do his job is beyond me.  I know part of it is when Simon is naughty he will get on the boss’ lap and purr and all is forgiven… what an apple polisher!  Do I get that?  NOOOOO.  When I yell at him to stop sharpening his claws on me,  in direct violation of company policy I might add, he just puffs out is tail, hops sideways at me hisses and runs off.  No respect.  Poor Bilbo, our senior mascot… and when I say senior I mean it… that old dog is deaf as a doornail. Simon ran off with half of his biscuit, When I yelled at Simon he ran faster! 

Not only that, but the orders are coming in so fast I can barely keep up! I have not had ANY time to practice my latest pose I am working on for my eventual, inevitable Fons and Porter cover.  How can I be famous when I have to print shipping labels and prepare orders!  Do you have any idea how hard it is to lick an envelope when your elbows don’t bend? Seriously!!

Ahh, for the good old days of photo shoots and standing by the water cooler.  This running a business is not for me!  Hurry up and get home boss!  We miss you… and Simon is a butt (again sorry for the course language)

Would love to chat more, but I have way too much to do… SIMON!!!! STOP THAT!   Grrrr….

Q

No comments: